Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ann Pagasky and Sean Hoover wedding

If I could say just one thing about Ann and Sean's wedding is "Extravaganza"!



The wedding was at Trinity Pres. in Pittsburgh and at Sheradan Station Square. The Sheradan always does a great hosting job. Jennifer who is the coordinator, has been there for years and makes sure everything is working well. She is also expecting her second child in just a couple months. Congratulations Jennifer, and I hope they give you the day off! (just kidding).



The reception was planned by Ann and Wedding Planner Kathryn Shaw and her crew. Wow, what a spread! The rooms were designed with cityscape's, with Las Vegas, Pittsburgh and Key West themes. It included the largest candy table I have ever seen, a margarita bar and later another buffet.



I think the guests were very impressed.

They are going to Hawaii on honeymoon.



I am working hard on albums this week, I don't have a wedding this weekend so Marty and I hope to cash in a gift of a night at Greenbier in W.Va. I hope to take the motorcycle there.



Be well, have a great day!



cal